Friday, July 13, 2007

Ahmadinejad's Junk

This won't be a review, but a note that I was recently there to check out their exhibition on contemporary art of Iran. It's an interesting show to say the least, and I think an important one to trek out to the Ballston Metro stop to see.

As I am fiddling around with what to write, I thought I would look up Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's president, mostly so I could confirm the name of his spelling. From time-to-time, I have trouble spelling some words in English, but apparently I don't have any trouble spelling his name (spell it like it sounds, sorta). In the Goolge search the third hit is his blog, which I wrote about around this time last year. Apparently he has been using it, though his posts are somewhat infrequent (more so than yours truly).

On the right side are a string of comments people from various countries have left for him in English (note, his blog is in English, Farsi, Arabic and French). Some are praising his blog, some are damning his policies, but the most amusing one is by a guy named John-David Filing from the United States. His comment: "So I can punch you in the junk."

Wow.


note: I see Firefox puts a little red line under Google and (my favorite) the "verb" googling.

No comments: